Read more about my services here:
Relationship SOS Program – Relationship Help for Singles and Couples
Being single can be tough, especially if all your friends are in relationships or you’ve come out of a long-term relationship and are out of touch with the dating scene.
Navigating through Internet Dating, Speed Dating and handling rejection can be overwhelming. It doesn’t help when your married friends tell you that someone will come along when you least expect it. And you can really feel the pressure to meet someone when your biological clock is ticking.
- You want honest feedback on why you haven’t met your perfect match
- You want support in getting out there and meeting potentials
- You need relationship advice to stop you from repeating past mistakes
- You want someone to help you through the difficult times of dating
That’s where I can give you the relationship help you need.
It took me over 15 years to meet my perfect match and I had a hard time along the way. Now every single day I can’t believe my luck to be waking up next to my loving husband and sharing our life with our two beautiful children. My mission in life is to help as many people as possible to experience the happiness I have found and meet their perfect match.
I spent over half my adult years as a single person and have been in destructive as well as good relationships. It was not until I changed fundamental things within myself that I met my current husband. That’s what I help my clients with through individual coaching.
Feeling pretty fed up and 60-years-old I realised that I needed to do something positive about the state of my “love life” before it was too late. Candy provided the catalyst I needed to get started and to get on with my life. Her first task was to help me change my self-belief and mindset. It was easy to think that there were no men out there who would be interested in someone of my age. Candy achieved this change of outlook by providing a framework to work through including homework, self-searching exercises and questions and also honing in on what I did want rather than what I didn’t.
Candy was great to work with, always upbeat and positive, never critical but always asking challenging questions in a non-threatening way – a real ally and someone whom I felt was always on my side and willing me to make the most of the opportunities which are there for the taking if you adopt an open and positive attitude.
Whatever your age, if you want someone to help you through the maze of personal relationships and to reset your dating compass, I cannot recommend Candy too highly.
Gill King, HR Consultant
How does working with Candy 1-2-1 help you to meet your perfect match?
After 10 years of experience of coaching single people I have devised a structured program which I adapt for your individual needs.
- Through powerful questions I gain an understanding of your relationship history and highlight relationship patterns which are holding you back from meeting your perfect match.
- From this understanding I work with you to create goals to get the relationship you want. Some of my clients’ goals have included:
- To build confidence in my body image and what I have to offer to potentials
- To overcome my fear of commitment
- To learn strategies to overcome my fear of rejection
- To learn how to stop attracting unavailable men
- To gain confidence to date again
- To write an appealing online profile
- To work out what I really want in a relationship
- To let go of past hurt and move on
- To meet my husband
- Through a series of coaching sessions I help you to achieve these goals and support you through the highs and lows of dating.
- All coaching packages include email support between coaching sessions where you have a chance to ask me any questions which come up or advice when you have been on a date or are communicating with someone online.
- I offer a monthly support package once you have fulfilled all your coaching goals and are actively dating and looking for your perfect match. This includes a 30-minute coaching session and 30 minutes of email support.
I was going through a very difficult break up experience and was struggling to make sense of it all on my own. I was in a lot of pain and couldn’t seem to come out of the recurring noise in my head. Through four sessions with Candy I was able to make tremendous internal progress in a short space of time. My experience was one of being understood, heard and supported. I learnt about my inner nature and my fears and blocks and the things that stop me and my recurring patterns in relationships. I forgave myself and my past and saw the possibility of being in a healthy and whole relationship for the first time. I moved from being a complete emotional mess to someone who is managing my life again and beginning to pick up the pieces.
At first I was a bit unsure and wary about taking a Relationship Coach. What could she tell me that I didn’t know? Is it safe to share my inner world with a stranger? What value would I get from this? Well, I couldn’t have been more wrong, I immediately felt safe and understood. Candy always did her homework and really understood me and my world. She never judged or made me feel wrong for anything and always added insights and perspectives that empowered me. I always left the sessions with specific actions and a sense of inner progress.
I trust Candy and would recommend her because of her passion and commitment and to making a difference to her clients and her unshakeable belief that love is possible.
How does Candy’s 1-2-1 coaching differ from counselling?
Counselling is a good intervention to gain understanding of the past and to support you through conditions preventing you from functioning, for example, stress, panic attacks and anxiety. Coaching is more present and future focussed and after each session you will have specific actions to take you forward.
My coaching is results focussed so that typically you will need fewer coaching than counselling sessions.
Where do these sessions take place?
I coach over the phone so that I can work with clients all over the UK and internationally. Some of my clients have reservations about coaching over the phone but these are quickly forgotten after a 30-minute complimentary telephone session. I am highly skilled in building rapport and intimacy over the phone so my clients feel as if they are meeting me face-to-face. Phone coaching also allows me to fit coaching around your schedule so that I can offer sessions between 9am and 8.30pm.
How long do these personalised coaching programs last?
I advise you to sign up for at least four coaching sessions since with any fewer you won’t build the momentum to create long-lasting change. Typically my clients have around 8 to 10 coaching sessions over a 6-month period. Some clients then choose to have coaching sessions on a monthly basis.
How much does it all cost?
My usual rates are £100 per one-hour session, this also includes email support between sessions.
If you subscribe to my newsletter, you’ll hear about frequent special offers which I have on all my services.
How can I find out more and if relationship coaching is right for me?
I offer a complimentary, no obligation 30-minute telephone coaching session. In this session I will ask some key questions to understand why you’re single and how I can help you to meet your perfect match. At the end of the call, you will have a chance to ask me questions and whether you book further coaching or not, I will give you an outline strategy to move forward.
Relationship SOS Program
– Relationship Help for Singles and Couples
If you’re looking for a relationship:
- Do you need a quick and an easy way to understand where you have been going wrong in relationships?
- Do you need to stop feeling desperate and start feeling positive?
- Would you like at least 3 strategies to get you out there dating?
If you answered YES to at least one of these questions then the Relationship SOS Program for singles is for you.
If you’re in a relationship:
- Do you feel like you’ve lost the connection between you and your partner?
- Do you feel like there are more differences than similarities between you and your partner?
- Do you want to get back what you had at the beginning of your relationship?
If you answered YES to at least one of these questions then the Relationship SOS Program for couples is for you.
For ONLY £149 you will receive:
- 1.5 hours of telephone coaching with me
- 1 hour of email coaching with me
- A report especially written for you with the relationship advice and tipsyou most need
This program is a great way to kick start you on your journey to meeting your perfect match or to start to resolve on-going relationship problems.