If you want to get a guy’s attention, you need to look as approachableas possible. Guys fear humiliation and rejection so are more likely to approach a girl who looks least likely to give them the cold shoulder.
Here are 14 ways to flirt with men and look approachable:
1. Make sure that your body language is open. This means having your arms uncrossed, looking forward and standing or sitting tall.
2. Guys will not approach a girl who looks miserable, guarded or stand-offish. Make sure that you smile warmly and genuinely.
3. Make sure that you really do return eye contact. Guys are looking for obvious signals and will not pick up on subtle ones.
4. Never look down on a guy with a disapproving look.
5. Wear clothes that make you look feminine not sexy and slutty – light and bright colours will make you look more approachable than black or dark colours.
6. Wear clothes that you feel good in, this could be your favourite dress or pair of shoes or a pair of trousers which shows off your great figure.
7. If you’re really interested in a guy, separate yourself from your group of girlfriends. You could do this by going to the bar and making eye contact and smiling with the guy you’re interested in and waiting for him to return eye contact.
8. Once you have eye contact, you can flirt even more by looking at the guy and playing with your hair in some way, drawing attention to your erotic neck area.
9. Lighten up and don’t come across as overly serious. This means laughing at a guy’s jokes or even cracking some jokes yourself.
10. Show interest in the guy by asking questions about whatever he’s talking about.
11. Show admiration for him by complimenting him, especially on his achievements such as, “you must have worked hard to get where you are in your career.” “You must have a lot of energy to keep your job and interests going.”
12. If you really want to show that you are interested, touch the guy you’re flirting with in a subtle way, such as lightly touching his lower arm – the most inoffensive sign of physical intimacy you can show.
13. Mirror his body language to show you’re interested, this simply means copying and is what you will naturally do if you’re interested in someone.
14. Leaning forward towards the guy you’re interested in is a great way of flirting.